Hello, it's me [ Life update ]

Saturday, April 02, 2016


Bonjour! 


It's been awhile since I posted something here. I've had a short hiatus from blogging; Life has been extra tiring (and energy draining *sigh*) lately, whenever I try to write something I feel like my ~creative juices~ leave me. I've read through my recent posts and I have the urge to cringe at how unlively they sound, something that doesn't live up to my personality.

I've grown a lot during the past few months. College made me realize a lot of things, it made me realize what I want and what I don't want to be; I want to be able to express myself in writing, I want to write without being stressed out by what should I write (ya feel me?). As cliché as it sounds, I want to rediscover writing again and why I fell in love with it. 

I've been playing around with my aesthetics; looking for inspiration and such. This blog is hopefully getting a new makeover, content and look wise. Hopefully, the following posts will be more personal and raw; something more me

If you've been reading my blog for quite some time now, I'd like to say hello! Thank you so much for dropping! Je suis désolé, for the lack of posts. Hopefully the contents of my future posts will make up my absence. If you're new here, salut, welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading my posts, especially my old cringe-worthy ones! I can't bring myself to delete them because someday, I'd like to be able to look at those posts and see how far I've improved. 

Ya girl likes talking to her readers! Feel free to leave a comment below, send me a message here, or tweet me here! Till the next post! 


All the love, 
Pia xx

P.S. 
French vocabulary 
- Bonjour: Formal way to say hi
- Je suis désolé: I am sorry
- Salut: Informal way to say hi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe