BOHOL GETAWAY

Tuesday, January 05, 2016


Bonjour! Happy new year everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed your holidays. Christmas break ends tomorrow and I am still not (emotionally, physically, and mentally) ready to go back to school.




I spent the new year in Bohol with my family. We spent 4 days there; 2 of those days I spend in bed because I got sick. Here are a few photos from the trip! 


Forced (lol) my sister to switch seats me to the flight to Tagbilaran because she ALWAYS sleeps on the plane. Couldn't resist to not take photos of the clouds because they looked really nice. 




This one reminds me a lot of weheartit and tumblr haha

This photo gives me a vintage-y feel


We stayed at Panglao Island Nature Resort. We stayed here 3 years ago, I fell in love with this place. My favorite thing about the resort is that it has its own beach. 

Imagine waking up to this view, love. 

Not the best view of the sunset; the colors are love. 

We basically just bummed around the hotel and explored the outside of the hotel. 

BEACH ESSENTIALS <3 


kaVOGUE lol thanks mom for the photo!


One of the perks of waking up early is that the low tide makes it possible for me and my mom to explore the beach. There were a lot of Starfish in the area! 


I call this the banana starfish, the prints on the fish remind me of  Bananas lol
Mom, I found Patrick Star! 
That one day I decided to explore the outside of the resort, me and my parents end up at the Hinagdanan cave; it was just a walking distance from the hotel. There were souvenir shops surrounding the area so we took the chance to grab some items. 

The water inside the lake reminded me a lot of Kayangan Lake in Coron, Palawan
Beam us up, Scotty -- Taken from my mom's fb account lol

All the love, 
P xx





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely photos, Pia! I love the beach essentials one -- so Instagram! x

    www.heyitsgail.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe