The Sunday Currently x Volume 9

Sunday, June 28, 2015

favorite photos from today because we look hella cute

Reading
Just a bunch of One Direction fanfics from wattpad! 

Writing
Just this blog post :) 

Listening
Ed Sheeran's cover of Chasing Cars (iTunes Festival 2012) 

Thinking
I think I accidentally left ice cream in our refrigerator... which I unplugged. PATAY

Smelling
My hair... it smells so goooood

Wishing
More time to spend with the people I love. 

Hoping
To be productive tomorrow and for creative ideas to enter my brain

Wearing
A tank top and a pair of shorts because it's hot ugh

Loving
The pair of pants earlier. Shout out to my mom for giving me the pair! (yup we share clothes) 

Wanting
To hangout with my friends! I haven't seen most of them ever since we graduated (3 months ago boo!!) 

Needing
INSPIRATION for this blog and a bunch of other stuff lol

Feeling
... maganda (beautiful) CHOS HAHAHAHA

Clicking
Jurassic World related links! I watched the movie yesterday and daaaamn I LOVED IT 

PS: The original link up of The Sunday Currently is by siddathornton.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe