The Sunday Currently x Volume 8

Sunday, June 14, 2015


Reading
The Lonely Planet's Instant Expert. "A visual guide to the skills you've always wanted to learn." 

Writing
This post and ideas for a lot of things. 

Listening
Vines/Videos from One Direction's concert at Brussels! They added 18 and No Control to the set list (brb crying) 

Thinking
What to do with the rest of my summer. I hate it when my mom plans for me because I feel that I'm trapped and forced to go with the flow. I want to have a say in things (did that even make sense??? lol) drama queen moment oops 

Smelling
My mint eos lip balm!  

Wishing
for $$$$$ and new stuff for my closet 

Hoping
to find a gorgeous pair of chelsea boots, to be able to find the shoes I like and a new iTouch case (the case addiction is real) 

Wearing
My pjs and tank top (it's hella hot in Manila) 

Loving
My new screen protector and iTouch case (my itouch looks so clean so much love) 

Wanting
New clothes & to be able to master basic french. (and for Michael Clifford to get well :( my poor kitty got burned during the concert) 

Needing
A BOX OF JAPANESE GREEN TEA :( 

Feeling
Blue

Clicking
Photoshop related tumblr accounts! I'm trying to improve my nonexistent photoshop skillz. 

                                   

PS: The original link up of The Sunday Currently is by siddathornton.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe