The Sunday Currently x Volume 7

Sunday, April 26, 2015


It's been awhile since I last did a 'The Sunday Currently' post. Anyway, here is this week's post! 

Reading
Articles from Buzzfeed! 

Writing
A 'things to do' list for the summer. My mom doesn't want me to just bum around for 5 months (IM GOING TO COLLEGE YAAAS)

Listening
Currently listening to Taylor Swift's latest album (1989)

Thinking
What treat I should give my dog. The vet will be coming in a few minutes to give her an anti-rabies shot. 

Smelling
Found this small bottle of Victoria's Secret perfum (Eau So Sexy) and it smells good! 

Wishing
for $$$$$

Hoping
to find a gorgeous pair of chelsea boots. 

Wearing
A plain white v-neck and some olive green (???) h&m shorts

Loving
The new shirts I bought earlier! 

Wanting
To learn french and play the guitar (again), but we're so busy at the moment :(

Needing
New clothes (sweaters please!) and shoes and $$$$$

Feeling
Bummed? lol

Clicking
Vero Moda's website! Been buying a lot of stuff from them lately. 




P.S: The original link up of The Sunday Currently is by siddathornton.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Pia, thanks for visiting my blog! When do classes start for you? Mine start tomorrow. :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail! You're welcome! My classes start on August, good luck!!! :) xx

      Delete

Subscribe