OTRAT MNL

Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's been a month (and 2 days) since I saw my fave boys *cries a little*, I didn't take a lot of photos/videos during the concert because me and my friends were busy recording voice memos. Anyway, here are some photos I took during the concert! 


Yup, we were kinda far from the stage :(

Fave shot of the fireworks! *heart eyes emoji* good job self *self pat*

With my fangirl buddies! tysm Carla (middle) and Agy (right) <3
More photos down the cut! 



More of my fave photos from that amazing night! (these photos are not mine, just found them on twitter!)

JESUS TAKE THE WHOLE WHEEL BC WET ONE DIRECTION AND HARRY'S ABS!!111!!1!






my favorite dork <3 



Almost died during this part GOOD LORD NIALL


What's your favorite part of the concert? :)

I missed you Zayn :c

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe