Liebster Award

Tuesday, August 19, 2014


Thank you so much to Sammie for nominating me! This is my first award and it really means a lot to me! *huuuggg* You can check out her blog here! (her poems are faaab) *smiley emoji here*

So I did a bit of research about this award and here is what I discovered. Liebster is defined as lovely/kind or pleasant, the award only exists in the internet world, It is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The goal of this award is to help bloggers discover other blogs! 





The rules of the award: 

- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
- Create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in this post
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!

// 11 facts about me //

- I'm a big fan of cats, It would be nice to be a (spoiled, pretty (and fat)) kitty in my next life.
- I go online shopping when I'm stressed out
- I LOVE GREEN TEA!!! (roasted green tea, green tea flavored ice cream and snacks with green tea hehe)
- I'm a sucker for sad/tragic (but beautiful) endings
- I want some frozen yogurt right now (why is it so hot today :c )
- I want to go out and shop :( It's been awhile since I last visited a mall
- Hamsa chokers, tattoo chokers and yin yang tattoos *heart eyes emoji*
- I like hanging out at coffee shops
- When I need to stay up (to do requirements and other stuff) I drink Pepsi instead of coffee, coffee doesn't have any effect on me (weird).
- I want to learn to speak french or japanese (I'm fine with the basics) 
- When I have loads of free time and I'm just at home, (being a cat) I just watch concerts on youtube, read blogs & fanfics or cuddled up in my bed reading a good book while listening to nice music. (Spotify or some playlist I made) 

// Sammie's questions //

1) What is your dream job? 
I would love to work at the United Nations or be a PR (the one who invites artists (bands yass!!) to come here)

2) What do you splurge on? 
I usually splurge on clothes, shoes, accessories (sometimes), and books :) 

3) Coffee or tea? 
Depends on my mood and the weather :) 

4) Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Why? 
I would love to be a mermaid! I have this obsession with mythical creatures, especially when it comes to mermaids. I find mermaids mysterious and (somehow) enchanting. 

5) What is one store that you would want unlimited shopping for the rest of your life? 
Well that's a hard question :( It's either DoodleDan or Tigerlily. They have stalls in Greenhills (somewhere in San Juan) and they sell really adorable shirts. 

6) If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would you do? 
Well it would be really nice if I could travel the world (all the time) and not get homesick at all :)

7) What is your favorite color? 
I like loads of colors :( it really depends on the shade of the color. I'm currently loving this shade darkish shade of pink, mint green, dark blue and maroon :) 

8) Pancakes or waffles? 
I like both... hehe

9) If you were to be a fictional character, who would you be and why? 
I want to be Tris Prior (a bit cliche) but her braveness in facing the challenges she meets is amazing. 

10) What is your current state of mind? 
I'm overthinking a lot (again) because *whispers* college. I just finished my UPCAT and the fact that only 10,000 students get accepted every year (80,000 + seniors took the test this year) makes me really nervous and scared. 

11) What is your Starbucks order? HAHAHA
Green tea frap with strawberry syrup! It sounds weird but it's really good hehe. I usually try out different drinks from the """"secret menu"""" they're a bit pricey but some are worth it :) 

// My questions //
1) If you are given a chance to know something about your future, what would it be? 
2) What was the last song you listened to?
3) Tacos or nachos? 
4) If you were to invent something (that would help improve the universe in one way or another) what would it be and why? 
5) If you were allowed to dye your hair, what color will you use? 
6) What is your dream uni/school?
7) What kind of flowers would you like to receive on your birthday? From whom would you like to receive it? 
8) What are the 5 things that must always be in your bag? 
9) Sunrise or sunset? 
10) What is your favorite book and what is the thing that made you love it?
11) Describe your idea of a perfect concert/music festival :) 

// The (7) chosen ones //
http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/
http://alexandrachua.blogspot.com/
http://theresegabrielle.blogspot.com/
http://www.iamnotskeen.tk/
http://rainwash.tumblr.com/
http://maxineurquico.blogspot.com/
http://thedauntlessgirl.blogspot.com/

(The other blogs that I'm reading are quite famous and ever since the school year started I've had less time to read and discover new ones :c )

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tris Prior! Omg she's amazing... I'd give up anything to be her, haha!
    Btw, nice blog!!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe