My (busy) week in photos

Monday, July 28, 2014








Upper left photo: I submitted my college application form requirements. I am proud to say that I didn't get lost and that I was organized. *good job self, you deserve a hug* We went around Manila, ate some good mexican food and I finally started reading Eleanor and Park. (Hello Jia!)

Upper right photo, 2nd row left photo, 3rd row right photo and bottom part photos: I was able to score some really nice clothes! I'm very picky when it comes to buying dresses and I am so happy that I found this one! The plaid top (the one wrapped around my waist) was something I always wanted but my mom refused to buy it HAHA she was in a pretty good mood when I saw the top and this time she allowed me get it, yay! I'm planning to write a separate post about this one because it's so pretty and all. I've got some stuff that I still need in order to complete this look so... watch out. ;) 

2nd row right: Finally got the chance to visit UP Diliman before hell week(s) starts :-) I was supposed to bring my other camera but I got to lazy to bring it since it was big and bulky so I decided to bring my instax instead meeh. So much love for the photo of the sunflower and the oblation <3

3rd row left: Breakfast @ Ally's All-Day Breakfast Place! I'll be making a short review about this place so watch out. This place is near UP Diliman so if you're around that area I suggest you check this out.  :-) 

Address: 
Diliman 50 Malingap St., Sikatuna Village, Quezon City, Malingap, Lungsod Quezon

--

I've been pretty busy since the suspension of classes since we needed to catch-up with school work (a lot) and my exams are in 2 weeks and the UP college entrance test will take place in 3 weeks. I've been swamped with loads of school work and tons of long quizzes and projects that I have to study for. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep, ready fanfics, listen to good music and sleep, is that to much to ask? lol. Don't forget to join my ongoing blog giveaway and if you need someone to talk to just tweet me or something :-) don't be shy. xx




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster award. :) http://sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe