15 Random Facts About Me

Wednesday, July 16, 2014


1. I used my fave fonts and fave overlay for the """"poster"""" of this blog post

2. I go online shopping to de-stress myself hehehe

3. Currently loving Tee Shirt by Birdy :) (My classmate's sister made a cover and it is fantastic! You can listen to it here)

4. I do yoga before I sleep at night :) 

5. I wasn't really fond of the Little Prince (by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry) because it was a children's book for crying out loud! Looking at it from a different perspective made me enjoy it

6. During the summer vacation I got interested in OSTs. I love the soundtrack of The Fault In Our Stars and Breaking Dawn (Part 1)

7. Sweater weather + cozy bed + blog + good music + book/fanfics = perfect lazy day

8. My itouch's memory is composed of 80% fangirl photos, 5% fanfic quotes and 5% photos of me with people

9. I have 2 kittens and a dog 

10. I don't dance

11. I have a lot of notebooks and fillers that are full of unfinished poems and doodles

12. I have 2 planners. 1 for school + random doodles and 1 for school + errands

13. I LOVE coffee shops 

14. My top 25 most played playlist includes songs/covers from Before You Exit, Birdy, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, 5SOS, Rico Blanco Taylor Swift and Kodaline

15. I used to know how to play the guitar, I'm still trying to find time to fix my guitar and learn how to play again :) 

Feel free to write your own version of 15 Random Facts About Me, I'd love to read it and know more about you :) 


PS: Don't forget to join my blog giveaway! xx
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe