Diary of A Fangirl: Before You ExitTuesday, May 20, 2014
When I heard that Before You Exit is coming back to Manila I told myself I needed too see them in the flesh. I obviously had no chance of going to their concert (
Hands down to Astroplus (or SM hahaha) for planning the quickest meet and greet ever! Just seeing them made me happy!! Me and my friends decided to make signs so we decided to run to the supermarket, buy some illustration boards and head back to the Block. The staff that assisted us (in entering the allotted space) was super nice! (I find them super cool hehehe)
|My meme like face and my fail banner HAHA|
Fast forward, the boys have arrived!! They looked shocked when they saw how many people went to see them :(((( their faces were obviously in awe, especially Connor! I made another sign which said "I like you" (corny I know HAHA) and I started pointing at Toby, he saw me pointing at him. He smiled at me and gave me a little wave. I swear to god I thought I just died hahaha :((((( I decided to give the "I like you" sign a rest and decided to use the "Can I have a hug?" This time it was Riley who turned to our direction, just like Toby he gave us a smile and a wave. Me and Ange were trying to get Connor's attention so I suggested that we try to do the peace thingy that Katniss did during the Hunger Games (I forgot what its called :( hahaha) he smiled at us and waved at us :(((((((((( My life was almost complete.
|Toby, Riley and Connor OHMYGODDDDD|
When I got home from SM North I decided to make a list of things to remember/do the next time I attend an event like that :-)
1. Go early! - They announced that they will be start selling the cds/posters at 10 am but when I arrived (at around 9:15-9:30) there was already a long long line (yep, I arrived a bit late). The next time they'll have a meet and greet I'll go at the place an hour/2 hours/3 hours before they start selling. The Earlier, the better!
2. Be patient - It will be worth it :-) trust me.
3. Be polite/ Don't forget your manners - No matter how frustrated you are always remember to stay calm, especially when you're talking to people who are part of the production :-) always use sir or ma'am :-) you can even meet people you can be friends/fangirl/fanboy with :-)
4. ALWAYS bring extra cash - For merch & food.
5. Have fun! HAHAHA fangirl all you can!
|My fangirling was caught on cam HAHAHA no shame. All for BYE!!! (I'm the one at the right haha)|
P.S: In case you're not familiar with Tokidoki here it is :-) hahaha. I find it a bit kawaii :-) You can read about it here :-)
P.S: If you're not that familiar with Before You Exit (or BYE for short) hahaha please visit youtube, watch/listen to their songs & covers :-) they're amazing!!