The Sunday Currently x Volume 4

Sunday, April 27, 2014


It's been a while since I last made a Sunday Currently post. I've been quite inactive, my review classes started this week. I'll try to blog as much as possible starting this week or next week :) hehehe. 

C u r r e n t l y...




[ Reading ] - Flagrant Foul by Catchingfifa, it's a UAAP connected fanfic hehehe. You can check out her other stories here

[ Writing ] - This blog post and a short story/ fanfic hehehe :) 

[ Listening ] - Marina and the Diamonds' album (Electra Heart, Deluxe) 

[ Thinking ] - About buying new bags hmmm...

 [ Smelling ] - Nutella!! My house smells like Nutella right now, I don't know why :( hahaha weird 

[ Wishing ] - for everything to be okay :)

[ Hoping ] - to get the bags I wanted and a ticket to One Direction's concert (if ever they'll visit the country)

[ Wearing ] - A tank top and my fave pair of shorts. 

[ Loving ] - Spotify!! I love that app so so much right now.

[ Wanting ] - new backpacks :----( hahaha

[ Needing ] - a new school backpack :----( 

[ Feeling ] - tired :----(

What are you up to? :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe