The happy list x vol 1

Saturday, April 05, 2014


Hello there! Sorry for being inactive, ever since summer started all I've ever done is fix my life stuff, watch movies, discover new music and fangirl. Anyway here's a list of the things/happenings that made me happy this week. 


i. I started writing poems and stories/fanfiction again! I have so many new ideas and I wouldn't want them to go to waste. No matter how late those ideas come I make an effort to at least write them down haha. 

ii. I learned how to take a decent instax selfie! (lol @ myself) 

iii. Finally found time to fix my planner and fangirl stuff yay (hello autographs of the Lady Spikers and Lady Eagles hehehe)

iv. Bon Iver, Haim, The 1975, Birdy, Bastille, Lana Del Rey, Gabrielle Aplin // they are the bomb!! 

v. I made a pretty wicked fan video (If I do say so myself) it would be nice if you checked it out! 

Here is the first part. (my fave part haha), I've been listening to the song Puso for quite some time now, and it reminded me of my fave team. These ladies will bounce back next season, ANIMO LA SALLE! 



Here is the link to the video (like the whole thing haha): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tiCqQrI-pY

(What made this video extra special is that they were able to watch it, like the whole thing!!! I got super kilig hihihi) excuse my fangirling haha

vi. I have a new blog header, yayyy! I found the photo at tumblr and I fell in love with it. I'm a big fan of overlays/transparents hihihi. Thank you tumblr! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe