Queen of Twilight

Saturday, April 12, 2014

 I'm sorry for being inactive here. If you've read my previous posts you would know that all I've been doing so far is get loads of sleep, listen to new music, read blogs and read fanfics. I've recently updated the layout of my blog, I'm in love with my header! Anyway... The title of this ootd post is Queen of Twilight (obviously). One of the new tracks I've listened to is Sister Rosetta (2011 version) by The Noisettes. It's from The Twilight Saga- Breaking Dawn (part I)'s official soundtrack. The soundtrack has some pretty good tunes so I suggest that you check it out! Audio of the song will be posted below! 


I just love the details of this blouse heart heart 

Details, details
One of my fave pairs sml
I love what the shoelaces look like in this perspective




 


Top: Forever 21 (Closet haul from Mom! My mom and I share the same taste when it comes to clothes) / Skater skirt: Greenhills / Shoes: Shoebox and Me (Trinoma branch)



PS: Please drop by my soundcloud hehehe, I made a new cover (after a year lol)! https://soundcloud.com/piatlux/royals-rough-cover thanks xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Just discovered your blog and I'm already in love with it!

    apriltmbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you! You have a lovely blog as well :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tagal na nito ah haha. Merci beaucoup, Nizza!! x

      Delete

Subscribe