*insert appropriate title here*

Thursday, April 17, 2014




One of the things I promised myself is that I would blog more since it's already summer! Since I've been (kinda) inactive my blog views have been going down. Anyway... Thank you so much for reading my blog! 


My mom decided that it would be nice if me and my sister went to her office for a day. I wasn't looking forward to go to her office because that would mean I won't be able to watch Meteor Garden (yes, I watch and fangirl over it). I recently discovered that the library there has a nice collection of Psychology related, Philippine history books and books about Philippine etiquette, folklore, beliefs and customs. I wrote about it in my previous blog post. You can check it out here.


I tried mixing Starbucks' Green Tea Cream with Strawberry syrup, it tastes really good! It reminded me of the ice cream they sell at Kozui, a japanese restaurant that sells food (including desserts) and beverages that may or may not include green tea. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe