School Year Ender

Saturday, March 15, 2014


Junior year is one of the hardest years I've ever encountered. Since our batch reshuffled, I had to deal with new classmates, new teachers and a lot of subjects.(super duper nakakastress HAHAHA) Enough of that, let me introduce to you the class that helped me survive my junior year, III5 St. Agnes (but we call ourselves Popcorns) 

Our class is composed of 47 pretty ladies, a beautiful class adviser named ms. Rose Igay and our amazing co-adviser sir Marvin Narvaez. Words can't express how thankful I am, I am very lucky that I am part of this class. Thank you for the coffee, corny jokes, late night conversations, secrets and memories we have shared, I look forward to making more memories with you! To the new people I met, thank you for staying with me. I'd also like to say thank you to the best advisers ever! Thank you ms. Igay and sir Narvaez for being really patient to to our class (and to me) hehehe. I love you Popcorns! 

(Very delayed post hehehe) 




I was supposed to upload this video a long time ago hehehe. Thank you Wendyyyy!! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe