A Survivor's Diary - March 2014

Saturday, March 29, 2014


It's been 2 weeks since I last posted here. I've survived hell week (yaaaay) and summer has finally arrived! Gone are the days where I will have to depend on coffee to stay awake. I'll be attending CAT review so that I'll be ready for those tests hehehe. Here's what I've been up to for the past few days/weeks. 


i. Sleep- loads & loads of those. 

ii. Organize my room- hell week is over and I can finally throw the not so important school related stuff! Cheers! I was also able to fix my instax wall hihi yay.

iii. Fangirling- Time to catch up with my fandoms! 

iv. Watch some good movies- I finally got the chance to watch Breaking Dawn part 1 and 2! (I'm such a loser haha) Divergent anyone? :)

v. New music- I've been downloading some OSTs since summer started. My fave ost is the one for the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn part I. The songs are so good!! (I swear) I've also been listening to different covers on youtube.

vi. Fanfics- I finally have (loads) if time to read fanfics.

vii. Video making- I made this video for my fave team (what team? WILDCATS!!) for the first time (in forever), I made a video! Hope I can post the video soon hihi. 

viii. Trying to think what I should about- I had loads of ideas for this blog but ever since our summer vacation started I forgot what those ideas were. I was thinking of doing some DIYs, playlists or movie/book reviews lol. Batugan hits lol.

How about you? What have you been up to? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe