The Sunday Currently • January 5, 2013

Sunday, January 05, 2014



Reading • A bunch of Harry Styles fanfictions, I am hooked! HAHAHAHA it all started when I read Psychotic.

Writing • Short thank you notes for my friends! I didn't give out christmas presents last December because I didn't have time to go out and buy. 

Listening • Midnight Memories (One Direction), Don't Let Me Go (Harry Styles) & Teenage Dirtbag (cover by One Direction), I've been listening to these songs since Monday (on repeat). I've also had all their albums on repeat but these 3 songs are the most played tracks.

Thinking • How the heck will I survive the rest of the school year & how will I bring 30+ cupcakes to school :----( 

Smelling • the sweet smell of cupcakes (I'm currently writing this at a branch of Vanilla Cupcake Bakery) 

Wishing • To be able to pass 3rd year with flying colors and to pass all the entrance tests I will take (I think I think too much sigh)

Hoping • That everything will be alright (sigh)

Wearing • A pair of black skinny jeans, forever 21 top & grey flats

Loving • my family & friends, words can't express how much I love them. They helped me survive 2013, I hope they'll help me survive 2014 (HAHAHA love you guys!)

Wanting • To be able to watch at least 1 UAAP game (live) it's been a long time since I watched a game live.

Needing • Time, a lot of it. 

Feeling • tbh I don't know :( hahaha
Clicking

*part of my 2014 bucket list is to consistently post a Sunday Currently post (well that sounded awkward hahaha) I hope I'll be able to do it hahaha.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe