Review: Slate 2014 plannerTuesday, December 24, 2013
Still undecided which planner to get for 2014? Well... Let me introduce to you the Slate 2014 planner! Here are some of the features I liked/loved about the planner!
• don't let the plain cover fool you! The inside of the planner is gorgeous!
• the space for each date is kinda big. That way you'll have enough space for your doodles/reminders/notes
• at the back of the planner there are a bunch of pages where you can just doodle freely
• it features the works of different photographers & artists! (The artworks & photos were amazing, I swear)
• there is a back pocket! HAHAHAHA I found it really handy!
• ((((It is way cheaper than the sbucks planner hahaha. I wanted the sbucks planner first but I got lazy collecting the stickers))))
The planner costs about 600 pesos only. I swear it is worth it!
If you the Slate Planner you can buy the Filed planner instead. You can fill it with your doodles. It is a bit smaller than Slate and it includes a pen holder! Check it out on their website ( http://www.filed.com.ph ) I hope this helps you (in a way) in choosing a planner for 2014! Happy Holidays! Xx
P.S: I posted some photos of my planner at my photo blog (piatalja.tumblr.com) you can also out their website http://slateplanner.com/tag/slate-2014-planner/