Ohohteedee: 122613

Friday, December 27, 2013

I love visiting my mom's office. The place is beautiful and they have their own starbucks (inside the library! Hahaha) and her office is right next to a mall! Which is pretty convenient (for me). Anyways... It's been a while since I last visited, and I really really really missed going there. 



Ootd: 
The blue top is from GH while the white shirt (which says "In Vogue We Trust") is also from GH from a shop named Tigerlily! The pair of Jeggings I'm wearing is from F&X, I bought it from their SM North Edsa (Annex) branch. My shoes are from Shoebox and I bought them from their Trinoma branch! 

Earlier this year I paired the white shirt with a black skater skirt and pair of beige colored flats.

These babes are pretty comfy xx

Yay or nay? Xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe